Slotted Angle Steel Light Duty Shelving
The slotted angle steel light shelf is mainly composed of vertical columns and steel laminates. It is suitable for manual access to lighter goods. It can be used with plastic turnover boxes to store a variety of small products. It is widely used in the electronics industry and small parts warehouses. Spray powder or special rubber sheet to achieve anti-static function, low cost, safe and reliable, simple assembly and disassembly. These shelves can be used individually or in a variety of arrangements. Adding a universal wheel mechanism at the foot can even achieve a transfer function. The top and bottom decks of the shelves are connected to the columns with double corners and screws to stabilize the shelves.
1.Storage rack with five adjustable shelves,4cm each layer
2.Frame is made of steel for strength
3.Surface has smooth powder coating finish for resistance to corrosion
4.Rivet lock design for assembly without nuts or bolts, instructions included
1. Angle steel shelving, cut-in composite structure,is made of angel steel, corner piece and steel panel with steel panel.
2. It is suitable for goods with small size and light weight, load capacity is around 50kg-100kg per layer.
3. The height of each layer can be adjusted freely every 50mm hole pitch,assembling and dismantling are simple and quick.
4. It can be assembled as a shelf or work bench
5. It can be adaptable to all kinds of spaces: offices, warehoused and workshop etc.
6. Slotted angle rack is low in cost and safe in structure;
7. An ideal system for the manual storage of both light loads and even relatively heavy ones.
Standard specification :
|Item No.||Specification(mm)||Load capacity per layer(kg)|
|Size of upright||Section:38*38*1.8mm,Pitch=50mm||Height:1000-2000mm|