This High Density Automated Warehouse Pallet Radio Shuttle Racking is a special made racking system for shuttle which is based on the structure of Drive- in racking. The shuttle racking system is a high-density storage system consisting of shelves, trolleys and forklifts. The High Density Automated Warehouse Pallet Radio Shuttle Racking is a semi-automated, high-density storage system that uses automated devices to move back and forth in the tunnel for transport and finally pick up by the forklift. This efficient storage method is to increase the utilization of warehouse space and bring new storage options to customers. This shelf has the advantages of high density storage and high utilization of warehouses. And as the work efficiency get improved, the waiting time of the work can be reduced greatly.
The High Density Automated Warehouse Pallet Radio Shuttle Racking is suitable for storing goods of large quantity by small varieties, such as food, chemical, tobacco industry. It is also the best choice for cold operation storage. The depth of this racking system could be 30-60m, which is much bigger than normal Drive-in racking. Depending on the warehouse structure, the shuttle racking system can be also support for FILO and FIFO. It can be operate in a flecixible way with good safety, which can help reduce damage and improve safety productivity. This system doesn't need the forklift to pick up goods inside the lane, but a shuttle instead. So it has a good safety performance.
1. The whole racking system need radio shuttle and forklifts to work together. The radio shuttle is controlled wirelessly by remote to complete storage of goods.
Radio shuttle include:
Frame assembly-1 Lift mechanism-2 Electrical assembly-3 Battery assembly-4
Upper cover assembly-5 Guide wheel assembly-6 Slave wheel assembly-7 Drive mechanism-8
2. Pallets are loaded onto a shuttle at the front of the lane, which transports the pallet to the other end.
3. The in-built sensor on the shuttle detects the position of previous pallets and places the new load at a redetermined distance from them, before return to the beginning.
4. The shuttle movements are sent via the radio remote controller, allowing the forklift truck and driver to be released for other tasks while the shuttle operates. One shuttle can be shared by many lanes.
5. The shuttle is easily moved between lanes by a standard forklift. Shuttle racking system can be designed and customized according to the customers’ different requirements.
Shuttle racking system design drawing: