Warehouse Steel Push Back Pallet Rack
Push back pallet rack is designed to multiple layers trolley connected with the front and the rear beam. The pallet or pallet box is put on the trolley from outside, and the subsequent pallet will push the prior one to inside. The trolley crosses on the slanted guide rail. When the outer pallet is taken away, the inside trolley will slide down automatically. Push back pallet rack is suitable for storing goods of large quantity but small variety, the operation principle is FILO. Storing and taking goods are in the same side.
1. Push Back Pallet Rack is designed to increase storage efficient, its concept is stackable carts move from the front to the back beam on special inclined rails.
2. First store-in pallet sit on the top cart, the second store-in pallet push the top cart to the back and vacant the second cart for the second pallet.
3. While picking up the front pallet from the rack, the second pallet will silde to the front.
4. It is a first in and last out storage concept but it is different from Drive-in rack, handling truck operate only at the front of the rack without drive into the rack.
5. Push back rack have all the advantages of Drive-in and Live Storage Rack, pick and drop at the same face, first in last out and is best for the storage of mast volume and lesser SKU. It is found in small warehouse and the floor utilization is about 70%.
6. Specification: The system is designed for standard palletized item or is tailor made.
Advantages of the Warehouse Steel Push Back Pallet Rack
-Wide range of basic components for storage of all pallet sizes and weights.
-Many standard accessories to meet every storage need you can imagine
-Rigid and stable construction
-High quality of finish
-Easy and quick installation