VNA Pallet Racking System
VNA-Very Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking System is a simple variation to conventional adjustable pallet racking whereby more pallet positions are created within an area by reducing the width of the aisles between the racks and involves more specialist mechanical handling equipment to retrieve and put away pallets.
It is designed for very narrow aisle (VNA) selective rack solutions that use special wire-guided or rail guided lift trucks. As the name suggests, the aisles for these systems are much narrower which increases warehouse density and provides for better space utilization.
1. VNA pallet racking is an improvement of traditional selective pallet racking; it has all the advantages of standard pallet racking, like: stable structure,large load capacity, convenient storage, easy access to all pallets and so on;
2. Narrow aisle can greatly improve warehouse space utilization by 20%;
3. VNA pallet rack makes optimum use of warehouse floor area and vertical space;
4. Guide rails are installed at both sides of the aisles,can effectively reduce the damage may caused by forklift operator;
5. VNA pallet rack is suitable to store goods with many types, large quantity, heavy weight and fast turnover.
VNA Pallet Racking System Advantages
-Easy beam adjustment accommodates variable pallet heights
-Compatible with many handling equipment styles
-Conventional tolerance for floors when used to 10m high
-Accessories available can accommodate every unit load type
-Economical shelving beams can be added for low level picking
Applications of the racking system:
-Pick modules and staging areas
-Large value per SKU
1. The aisle for VNA pallet rack is usual between 1.6m-2.0m, can improve the warehouse floor space utilization.
2. Height for VNA pallet rack can over 10m.
3. Guide rail can extend rack working life.
4. Special three-way forklift is used for VNA pallet rack
VNA pallet racking design drawing: