Heavy Duty Warehouse Selective Pallet Racking is a modular structure that designs the shelf lanes to a certain slope. Under the action of gravity, the tray slides from the incoming end to the delivery end, and the tray is first-in-first-out, suitable for large-volume, small-variety goods, and has high space utilization.
1. Taking use of cold-rolled steel uprights to improve the load capacity
2. Space between beams can be adjusted by 75mm pitch up and down
3. Assembled frame structure with safety facilities; easily assembled and disassembled; conveniently maintained and spare parts changed
4. Surface treated by epoxy powder coating with high corrosion resistance
5. It can be worked with pallet supports, back spacers; panels; upright protectors; frame guards and back mesh according to requirements.
1. Upright pitch: 75mm, height of each layer can be adjusted by 75mm freely;
2. Load capacity of each layer is 1000-3000kg; load capacity of one set racking can be 5000-24000kg;
3. Length and depth of the racking are decided by the pallet size.
Heavy Duty Warehouse Selective Pallet Racking Advantages:
1. Selective pallet racking is the most popular and economical warehouse storage system;
2. All composite structure, can be constructed, reconfigured, dismantled and reused as necessary, easily installed and adjusted;
3. Provides direct access to all pallets, pallets can be located, accessed and moves individually, suitable for warehouse which has wide variety of goods;
4. Widely used in modern warehouse, manufacturing facilities, retail centers, and other storage and distribution facilities.
This kind of shelf is widely used in manufacturing, third-party logistics and distribution centers, etc. It is suitable for a variety of small-volume items, but also for a small variety of large-volume items. It is most used in high-bay warehouses and ultra-high warehouses, with drive-in pallet racks and gravity pallet racks.
Selective pallet racking Upright Section Series:(mm)
Selective pallet racking Box Beam Section Series:(mm)
Upright protector & Crash barrier
Wire mesh decking and Steel panel: