1. When using heavy-duty racking, it is necessary to place goods at the bottom of the racking firstly when the goods are stored, and then placed upwards. When the goods are taken out, taking goods above out firstly under the same conditions such as the date of warranty.
2. Prohibit oversize goods to store on heavy duty racking
When designing heavy-duty rack, the specifications of the racks and the distance between the racks are generally determined according to the size of the storing goods, the matching equipment, etc. If the storing goods exceed the rack size, it may cause a safety accident.
3. To prevent overload of heavy duty racks
Considering the safety, to customize the racks, first of all, you need to understand the load capacity of the warehouse floor. When designing heavy-duty racks, the load capacity of the ground should not be exceeded. Secondly, we need to know the load capacity of the racks. Otherwise, the rack will be deformed, and serious damages such as ground collapse will occur.
4. Appropriate channel setting between the rackings
A certain passage should be reserved between the racks for the passage of the handling equipment. If the distance of the passage is too large, the space of the warehouse is wasted; if the distance of the passage is too small, the handling equipment may be impassable and the working efficiency is lowered. Therefore, it is necessary to set the width of the channel according to some dimensions of the handling equipment and related regulations.
5. Using heavy-duty shelves should be anti-collision
Although heavy-duty racks are usually equipped with anti-collision columns, anti-collision bars and other equipment before leaving the factory to prevent forklifts and other equipment from hitting heavy-duty racks. However, it is still related to the proficiency of the staff, so it is necessary to conduct safety management education. It must be prevented from hitting the racks in daily work to avoid unnecessary losses.