Sunnyrack Steel Pallet Racking Supported Mezzanine Floor System
Mezzanine racking is usually designed into two or three layers. It is widely used in situation of high warehouse, many types of goods and small bulks. Taking full advantage of the space, it is a typical application for manual picking goods. Mezzanine racks are usually designed with stairs. According to customer's need, some other auxiliary facilities will be equipped for the system, such as elevator, hoisting machine, conveying belt and etc. .
1) With composite racking structure, patented light-steel floor panel structure;
2) Floor panel with large load capacity, low cost, quick construction;
3) Can be designed into one layer or multi-layers according to actual situation;
4) Ensures fullest space utilization;
5) Provides direct access to all pallets;
6) Surface: Powder coated or galvanized and color optional;
7) General ways of transportation from 2nd floor to 3rd floor: Manual, elevating table, hoisting machine, conveying belt, forklift truck;
8) Can be designed according to clients' requirements;
9)Tailor design to individual project requirement.
10)Delivered to site pre-manufactured thus no cutting and welding is necessary.
11)Floor areas are covered with different material according to application
12) Loading capacity: 300--1000kg/sqm.
The floors are usually made of the cold rolling steel,with many advantages,such as strong,good integrity,good uniform load etc.Floors could be flat plate,checkered plate,hollow-out plate and grid plate.The loading capacity of the floors is usually 300-1000kg per square meters.Considering fully about the use convenience for people and machines,the distance between two floors is 2.2-3m,the height of the top floor rack is around 2m.