This kind of Adjustable Steel Decking Rack Supported Mezzanine Shelf Floor Racking uses the multi-tier rack structure. It can be designed into multi-floor (usually 2-3 layer), with stairs, handrails and cargo lift, etc. Floor panel usually made of cold-rolled steel floor with mutual buckle type structure. It is also equipped with lighting system. The load capacity of each level shelf is usually within 500kg, while the loading of floor panel is between 300-1000kgs per square meter. In addition, the Adjustable Steel Decking Rack Supported Mezzanine Shelf Floor Racking greatly increases the use area and improves space utilization rate. It also has the advantages of stable structure, high loading capacity, simple operation, durability as well as corrosion resistance. It wins a good reputation among customers due to excellent performance.
1) With composite racking structure, patented light-steel floor panel structure.
2) Floor panel with large load capacity, low cost, quick construction.
3) Can be designed into one layer or multi-layers according to actual situation.
4) Ensures fullest space utilization.
5) Provides direct access to all pallets.
6) Surface: Powder coated or galvanized and color optional.
7) General ways of transportation from 2nd floor to 3rd floor: Manual, elevating table, hoisting machine, conveying belt, forklift truck.
8) Can be designed according to clients' requirements.
Advantages of the multi-layers mezzanine racking :
1) Color and size can be extended and adjusted according to you requirement;
2) High quality and good appearance;
3) Easy to install and dismantle;
4)This type of rack has good loading ability and can be assembled and disesteemed easily;
5)Apply to handle the medium goods by manpower;
6)The reliable and efficient service before and after deal.
Material preparing-cutting-bending-rolling-punching-polishing-welding-acid washing-spray painting-packing-inspection-storage
Please inform us the listed questions in your inquiry for quick quotation:
A) The warehouse outline drawing
B) The size of Mezzanine
C) The size of Mezzanine rack (length*width*height)
D) The layers of each rack
E) The loading capacity of each layer
F) The RAL color you want