Drive in pallet racking introduction:
Drive in pallet racking system provides a high density and very space efficient.Drive in or Double access system(Drive through racking ) consists of continuous lanes of racking with only a single load and retrieval aisle. Loading and unloading is undertaken by means of counter balance or reach trucks that drive down each lane into the racks.
Drive in pallet racking features:
• Very high utility ratio of the warehouse.
• Can first in - first out or first in - last out
• Structural steel construction for durability
• Pallet positions configure from 2 to 5 deep and 2 to 5 high deal for roofing
• Finish: Powder coating and various color be available.
• Suitable for storing few type of goods with large quantity
• Widely used in milk, drink industry, and also be welcomed by cold storage.
Drive in pallet racking packaging & shipping :
Drive in pallet racking Project case: