Cantilever racking is designed with vertical support arms that attach to a series of uprights and then cantilever out on a slight angle to support goods.Normally,Cantilever racking is primarily used for storage of bulky, oversized, long loads such as timber, plasterboard, steel trusses & piping, PVC carpet.
Cantilever Rack Components:
1.Uprights – Uprights are the vertical column that supports the arms.
2.Base - The uprights connect directly into the base most commonly bolted, providing the stability and support for the uprights to bear the load.
3.Arms – Racking arms are the horizontal beams that support the load when stored. They can be in different angles depending on storage requirements.
4.Braces – Braces connect and support the uprights, creating strength and rigidity.
1. Easier to use: With no front column in the way, cantilever racks are faster to load and unload, lowering handling time and costs.
2. More flexible: Loads may be placed anywhere along the entire length of a row on a cantilever rack.
3. More compact: The lack of a front column saves horizontal space normally lost to rack structure. Handling clearance is also more abundant.
4. More selective: Any load or storage slot is immediately accessible.
5. More economical: Both reduced handling times and increased space utilization make cantilever racks more cost-efficient. Additionally, cantilever racks become more economical as load length increases, while standard pallet racks increase in costs.
6. More adaptable: Cantilever racks can store nearly any type of load. They are especially useful for storing long, bulky, or oddly-shaped loads.
Sunnyrack company information:
SUNNYRACK provide Pallet rack, Drive-in rack, Radio shuttle rack, Cantilever rack, Mezzanine, Steel platform, Medium duty shelving, Light duty shelving, Movable archive shelving and Logitic equipment such as Wire mesh container,Steel Pallet,Steel box and Stack racking etc.
Welcome to visit us www.sunnyracking.com.